Any sf2 or sfz file format sound source can be used, also compressed sound sources (wavpack or flac). The sound source that ships with this application offers acceptable sounds in relation to its size: only 3 MB. It's just something to start with. However, you should use your own sound source. One of the most popular free sound sources is "Chorium (Revision A)" (27 MB) from openwrld. By coloring the notes depending on their pitch, harmonic development, different tonal areas / modulations / key changes become visible at a glance.Even large MIDI files (eg a symphony) will be displayed in 2-3 seconds! Also files called "black midi" (up to a million notes or more) can be fully played back. It is only necessary to limit the number of notes to display. You can set this number Test how many notes your device can take (eg with Nexus 7 up to 400,000 notes)
- Play MIDI files through the built-in synthesizer
- Karaoke: .kar and. mid files, support for many character sets
- Automatic voice melody track detection with the option to mute it automatically
- Piano keys: scrollable and expandable
- Concert pitch: tune A above middel C
- USB MIDI input: connect your MIDI keyboard and play notes while the MIDI file is playing, or send control changes
- Looping without pauses and with beat precision thanks to the quantize function. Loops can also be switched during playback!
- Create bookmarks to quickly navigate to specific file positions. Give a name for each marker, for example. "solo", "repeat" ...
- Transpose the MIDI file
- Track control: mute or just specific tracks / instruments or assign other instruments.
- Change the tempo during playback while keeping the relative tempo changes
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]