Spoofed locations allows you to spoof your phone's location information using GPS and network operator. Just navigate the route on the map and hit the "Go!" Button. have the whole application on your phone to give false information about the location. This will help you in application development or if you don't want anyone to know where you really are. Before purchasing the full version of the application, check the performance on your device. For this, there is a free trial period of 24 hours after the installation of the application. During this time, you can use the premium features.
- GPS location emulation and according to service provider.
- Possibility of creating a route on roads.
- Possibility of establishing breaking points and specifying the stay in them.
- Possibility of setting a variable speed.
- Route closed. Allows you to build a route to move along a closed path.
- You can use braking before cornering. (Setting slows down before spinning)
- You can run the emulation location at one point.
- You can hide an application icon in the status bar. (Settings Hide icon)
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]