You have discovered the fascinating art of Moku Hanga, the Japanese method of woodblock printing. Stunning landscapes, beautiful women, and busy cityscapes can be transformed into this exotic art known for its fluid, hand-chiseled contours and painted colors. allows you to create a woodblock art print from any image or snapshot without the need for carving, the artists at JixiPix do all the work for you. With the power to fully customize your Moku Hanga, you can create a masterpiece artistic enough to be a part of engraving history!
- Automatically create a work of art with the appearance of hand-chiseled outlines and brushed color, fully adjustable with simple sliders.
- Adjusts the width, strength, and smoothness or fluidity of the chiseled outline.
- Control the color in your artwork with the image saturation, strength and color sliders.
- Choose from two print styles: "Multicolor" or "Multiblock".
- Multi-Color style uses all the original colors in your photo.
- Multi-Block style uses 5 blocks of color drawn from your original image and then splits the colors in your artwork giving
- Works with high resolution images and saves in high resolution for maximum quality results
- Lets you get started quickly with a variety of presets
- Create personal favorite custom presets using the "Save Preset" feature
- Has the addictive JixiPix Randomizer - so much fun!
- Superior Customer Support and Updates - We are committed to your long-term satisfaction
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]