I love photo editing Multi Layer is a full featured photo editor capable of editing and composing images in multiple layers. It is compatible with the selection tool (manual tool and magic wand) for the selective editing of levels of brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and RGB color And, of course, you can also apply many automatic filters to your images and decorate them by adding text, hundreds of photo frames, stickers, and overlays. Edited images can be shared and saved as PNG files (supports transparency) and also as separate projects (.multilayerphoto). It integrates a file explorer capable of uploading and saving images locally or even on your local network (LAN WiFi). This is the most exclusive photo editing application with multiple layers and an absolutely intuitive interface. You don't need to be a photo editing professional to enjoy this app.
- Layers: move, scale / zoom and rotate, with simple finger gestures. Lock and visibility switch. Establish transparency,
- Adjustments: brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and levels of red, green and blue (RGB).
- Filters: soft, blur, mosaic, sharp, inverted (negative), binary, vignette, grayscale,
- Paint: Paint in layers of images with a variety of brushes and colors. Fill mode (with threshold) is also provided.
- Background Eraser: Erases the background of images (makes parts of the image transparent).
- Frames: Download hundreds of photo frames and customize colors and tones: basic frames, grunge, christimas, love, patterns, ...
- Stickers: add fun stickers as new layers: comic, speech bubbles, accessories, ribbons, party,
- Text: Add text to your images, as separate layers, with dozens of great fonts. Set color / gradient, shadow,
- Shapes: lines, circles, rectangles, ellipses, stars, ... With multiple fill and outline options.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]