Beatfind music recognition is the best way to identify the music around you. It is very simple and easy to use. With the Beatfind song identification app you can browse album songs, read artist biographies, and discover the top tracks of the identified song artist. Beatfind lets you play a preview of the music from the song. track identified and give you the option to listen to the full song on Spotify, Deezer and Youtube streaming services. You can also do a web search on the recognized track without typing any words, just quick and easy. Want to tell a friend or family member about the amazing song you just discovered? No problem with Beatfind, you can share your favorite identified tracks with everyone, share them on twitter, facebook, whatsapp or any other application you want. Beatfind not only lets you quickly identify songs, it also lets you transform any venue into a nightclub with flashlight party mode, just press the lightning button and get ready for a flashing strobe effect in sync with the beats of the music.
- Find a song in seconds (powered by ACRCloud).
- Each identified song is saved on the history page.
- Listen to a preview of the song to make sure it matches what you found.
- Watch music videos on YouTube.
- Listen to the entire song that you recognized on Spotify or Deezer.
- Party mode with flashlight in sync with musical rhythms.
- Hypnotic visualizer.
- Do you love the song you found? Share it with your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and more.
- Get more information about album name, release date and tracks.
- Read the artist's biography and learn about his best songs.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.2–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]