Music Speed Changer allows you to change the speed of the audio files on your device in real time without affecting the pitch (time span), or change the pitch without changing the speed (pitch shift). Alternatively, both speed and pitch can be adjusted together with a single control. The app is a music looper and you can also slow down the song and looped sections of the music for easy practice. Another feature is the ability to reverse audio (play music backwards). You can also save the adjusted audio to an MP3 audio file (.mp3) to share with friends or listen to it on another player.
- Pitch Shift shifts the pitch of the song up or down 24 semitones, with split semitones allowed.
- The time extension changes the audio speed from 15% to 500% of the original speed (changes the BPM of the music).
- Uses a professional quality time stretching and pitch shifting engine.
- The speed setting changes the pitch and tempo of the audio together.
- Opens most audio file formats.
- The music looper seamlessly repeats audio sections and practices over and over again (AB repeat player).
- Advanced Loop feature moves the loop to the next or previous measure or set of measures with the touch
- Reverse music (play backwards). Decode the secret message or learn a passage back and forth.
- Play Queue: Add a folder or album to the play queue and add / remove individual tracks.
- Waveform view showing audio contours for precise search.
- Equalizer 8-band graphic equalizer, preamp and balance control.
- Analyze the audio to show the BPM and the musical key of each track.
- Bookmark placeholders in your audio.
- Audio effects apply effects such as echo, flanger, and reverb, or reduce vocal levels in music for a karaoke effect.
- Ideal for creating Nightcore or Fast Music creations.
- Export your settings to an MP3 (.mp3) or WAV file to share or play on another music player.
- Save an altered version of the entire track or just the captured loop section (great for making weird ringtones).
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]