Music Speed Changer allows you to change the speed of the audio files on your device in real time without affecting the pitch (time span), or change the pitch without changing the speed (pitch shift). Alternatively, both speed and pitch can be adjusted together with a single control. The app is a music looper and you can also slow down the song and looped sections of the music for easy practice. Another feature is the ability to reverse audio (play music backwards). You can also save the adjusted audio to an MP3 audio file (.mp3) to share with friends or listen to it on another player. Music Speed Changer is ideal for musicians practicing an instrument that needs to slow down the tempo or practice at a different pitch, speed up audiobooks to listen faster, go nightcore, or just rock to their favorite song at 130%.
- Play queue add folder or album to play queue and add / remove individual tracks.
- Waveform view showing audio contours for precise search.
- Equalizer 8-band graphic equalizer, preamp and balance control.
- Analyze the audio to show the BPM and the musical key of each track.
- Marker placeholders in your audio.
- Audio effects apply effects such as echo, flanger, and reverb, or reduce vocal levels in music for a karaoke effect.
- Ideal for creating Nightcore or Fast Music creations.
- Export your settings to an MP3 (.mp3) or WAV file to share or play on another music player.
- Save an altered version of the entire track or just the captured loop section (great for making weird ringtones).
- Modern and easy-to-use material design user interface.
- Light and dark themes.
- Integrated audio recorder.
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]