Store all your favorite recipes in one place! My CookBook is a recipe manager with search and import functions. My CookBook allows you to create your own digital cookbook. Create your own recipe database by gathering recipes on the web and using import functions. It's you and your own kitchen! You are looking for a new recipe Use our search engine to find a new recipe on the web. When you've found one you like, import it into My CookBook. Then you can see it everywhere on your phone or tablet. You can add your own photo, change ingredients or instructions, or add your own comments. You want to share some recipes with your friends. Invite your friends to join My CookBook, share your recipes with them, and view your recipes. Or share your recipes on Facebook or by email, sms and others. You can also send them a "My CookBook" file that they can upload to their app
- Create shopping lists using ingredients from your recipe
- Synchronize your recipes on different devices with Dropbox
- Scale ingredients to serve more or less people
- Use voice function to read recipes
- Customize various parts of the application, such as theme, font size, categories.
- Open recipes on your Android Wear watch
- Store up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists in the cloud
- Synchronize up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists between all your Android apps and your online account
- View and manage these recipes on any computer or device
- Invite your friends to join My CookBook Online and view their recipes.
- Plan your meals and generate a shopping list for the week
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]