My Voice, a simple Text To Speech (TTS) app, helps you find your voice again. Simply enter the text you want and let My Voice say it out loud for you, using your chosen Text To Speech (TTS) engine. My Voice Text To Speech (TTS) supports more than 30 languages, depending on your device settings. See the bottom of this description for a full list. My Voice is listed on the MNDA (Motor Neurone Disease Association) as a recommended communication aid. My Voice developer recently won a BIMA100 award for the app, on Tech For Good (sponsored by Microsoft) category!
- Pause and resume the speech. Depending on your TTS engine, device OS level and other settings, this functionality may be Play / Stop
- Words or sentences are highlighted as they are spoken
- Choose from over 30 voice languages
- Choose a regional dialect for your chosen language
- Include male and female voices when possible
- Download your phrases as audio files in MP3 format with your voice settings applied!
- Did you use your own voice? My Voice supports personal banking voices, such as the Model Talker voice.
- Favorite Phrases save phrases to your favorites so you can quickly access them later
- Categories create their own categories and save words and phrases in them so you can group common phrases together
- Change the pitch and speed of the chosen Text To Speech (TTS) voice to get it right
- Choose to always speak at maximum volume, great in noisy situations!
- [Premium feature] Clear text after speaking
- [Premium feature] Say each word as you type it
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]