MyMusicTheory music theory exercises V 2.2.3 APK Mod
Practice music theory and train your sight-reading skills. Learn all the important topics in music theory. Start with simple notes in treble clef for total beginners all the way to the identification of exotic scale modes in the clef of mezzo-soprano. This app helps you prepare for ABRSM levels 1-5, however it does not cover all topics. Check out the official syllabus. This app is not affiliated with the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music. All names, copyrights, and trademarks belong to their respective owners.
- Signing of keys up to 7 alterations of greater or greater scale
- Intervals that include compound intervals (up to double octave). Double sharps or double flats can be used in Identify mode.
- Chords that include triads, sixths, sevenths, extended chords (ninth, 11th), suspended chords, open voices, inversions ...
- Scales including all major or minor scale scale modes (harmonic or melodic scale modes), Neapolitan scales, pentatonic scales
- Diatonic chord grades in major or minor scale such as triads or seventh chords
- Rhythmic exercises with up to sixteenth notes or dotted notes and double dotted notes.
- Practice notes in these keys: treble, bass, alto, baritone (C or F), French violin, mezzo-soprano, soprano, tenor
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]