Nero Streaming Player Pro Connect phone to TV V 2.4.8 APK
By installing Nero Streaming Player Pro, it allows you to play photos, videos and music from your phone or tablet to your Smart TV or DLNA receiver. Just connect your phone, PC, NAS, and Smart TV to the same WiFi network and get started. Open the app and select a photo, video or song and click the TV symbol in the lower right corner. Choose a target device and get your media on the big screen or on your audio system with this simple DLNA player. Simply download and install Nero MediaHome from www.nero.com. Just click on "Nero MediaHome" in Nero Streaming Player Pro and with a single tap you will directly access the timeline of all photos and videos located on your PC. Through Nero Streaming Player, browse and play all your media and use enhanced and convenient features, such as viewing family and friends using facial recognition or simply viewing the places you have visited.
- NEW! Nero Streaming Player appears in the application list if you use Open with or Share in your system gallery or in any browser application.
- Not only works for DLNA, but also compatible with Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Sonos.
- Stream by folders, music albums, and different artists!
- Use your Android phone, tablet as a remote control while streaming videos and music: regulate the volume, pause, stop or skip titles!
- Zoom or rotate your photos while sending photos, with intuitive 2-finger gestures!
- Sort your music by Performances, Songs, Albums, or Genres and stream to Sonos or any DLNA receiver.
- Many compatible devices:
- Smart TV from Samsung, Sony, LG, TCL, Panasonic, Sharp and many others
- AV devices from Yamaha, Onkyo, Sonos, Chromecast Audio, Bose, Pioneer and many others
- Chromecast and many other DLNA / UPnP compatible devices
- Media servers from Plex, Serviio, Subsonic, Twonky, Windows Media Player and many others
- NAS from Western Digital, Netgear, Synology, QNAP, Seagate and many others
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]