NetSpeed Indicator is a convenient, small and simple network tool with useful features that allows you to discover your download and upload speeds, check ping, analyze and get Wi-Fi connected devices, speed test, and many more. Upload speeds directly from your status bar, notification or in the application itself, available in kbps, Mbps or KB / s, MB / s Since Android does not show network connection statistics on the screen, you cannot see the bandwidth Current Internet Used for uploading and downloading. You can track live network information for any type of network (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi)!
- Speed test The most accurate speed test (by ookla)
- Check current and monthly data usage and Wi-Fi usage for sent and received bytes.
- App stats A place to check app data and WiFi usage for a chosen period of time.
- Floating bubble widget (also expandable with one tap) showing current upload / download speeds.
- Wi-Fi Analyzer See more information about your Wi-Fi access points and those available
- Ping Test Test PING on any destination (by default google.com) and get minimum, maximum and average ping, including packet loss.
- Discover devices Find all the devices connected to your Wi-Fi, get information about them.
Required Android Versions : Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]