Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network configuration, internet connectivity and also detect various problems on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides. It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, which includes all LAN device addresses, manufacturers, and names, along with the Bonjour / DLNA services they provide. Additionally, Network Analyzer contains standard network diagnostic tools like ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and network speed test. Finally, it shows all neighboring wi-fi networks along with additional details like signal strength, encryption, and router manufacturer to help discover the best channel for a wireless router. Everything works with both IPv4 and IPv6.
- Fast and reliable detection of all network devices.
- Provider name, IP and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
- NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR and DNS name where available
- Discoverability test of discovered devices
- Availability of IPv6 and discovered IPv6 addresses
- Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
- Scanning custom IP ranges
- Ability to configure the name of the custom device
- Filtering and searching the list of discovered devices
- Similar to unix netstat tool, see network connections made by other applications
- Local and remote address and port number, connection status
- Remote host name
Required Android Versions : Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]