Powerful tool that displays and monitors (tracks) all incoming and outgoing connections to and from your Android device. A low-level connection capture module ensures the best performance with minimal battery usage. It also works on NO ROOT phones. A must-have for every Android fan, Network Connections is the perfect complement to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps. The app is a FREE trial and some features (including the connection capture period, export of captured connections (limited to the first 10) and number of resolution / IP address information) are limited to a certain number of attempts. If you like it and want to use it, download the corresponding unlock key.
- Monitors all internet connections to and from your Android device
- Show notification when hidden apps connect to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection IP address, reverse resolution (PTR),
- Get detailed information about each application that connects to remote servers and network connections used by the permissions granted
- Sort in real time by most active connections, most recent or by package name.
- Register and export the captured data.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]