The application contains a set of tools necessary for the diagnosis of computer networks. The following tools are currently available: Packet sniffer allows you to get dumps for the selected network interface, explore them with the built-in hex viewer and also save and open pcap files Packet crafter allows you to configure and send arbitrary ethernet packets (supports ethernet, arp, ip, udp , tcp, icmp headers) These tools can be used effectively in WiFi networks. The application allows you to launch multiple tools on different tabs at a time and switch between them while working. The list of available tools is constantly expanding, old utilities take on new features. The developers take customer feedback into account to make this app even more practical and functional.
- The network information will show the external IP and detailed information about the Internet connection.
- IP Discover will find all devices on the WiFi network
- IP range scanner (searches hosts by ip range, allows to filter hosts by open ports)
- UPnP scan and control (find upnp devices on your network, allows calling available service methods)
- Telnet and ssh client (can be used as a terminal emulator that supports most ESC commands, SGR encoding, and utf8)
- Port scanner (tcp, udp)
- IP calculator
- DNS records
- Activation of the LAN
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]