Discover all the devices connected to the network. It shows the most important information for each connected device, IP address, MAC address, provider, Bonjour name, NetBIOS name and domain, UPnP name, manufacturer name and model. Wake On LAN (WOL): Turn on a remote device from your phone or tablet when connected via Wi-Fi or a mobile data connection Secure SHell (SSH): Put a remote device to sleep or turn off your phone or tablet when connected via Wi-Fi or with a mobile data connection. Displays the version of the operating system installed on the remote device. (An SSH server must be installed and started on the remote device)
- Available languages: Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian,
- IP calculator: this tool calculates network parameters such as netmask, CIDR, IP address range, number of hosts, etc.
- IP location shows the position of the IP address on the map.
- MAC address lookup allows you to obtain the MAC address provider.
- The DNS search allows to obtain the IP address of the domain, mail server, etc. Reverse DNS is supported.
- Network position shows the position on the map of the scanned network.
- Data backup / restore in local folder or with Google Drive.
- Speed test: this tool calculates download speed and upload speed.
- Supported anchor mode
- IPv6 compatible with Ping, Traceroute, Port Scan and IP Calculator
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]