Displays the most important information of each connected device, IP address, MAC address, provider, Bonjour name, NetBIOS name and domain, UPnP name, manufacturer and model name Wake On LAN (WOL): turn on a remote device from your phone or tablet. when connected via Wi-Fi or with a mobile data connection Secure SHell (SSH): Put a remote device to sleep or turn off your phone or tablet when connected via Wi-Fi or with a mobile data connection. Displays the operating system version installed on the remote device. (An SSH server must be installed and started on the remote device)
- Ping tools. You can ping all connected devices and any hostname or IP address.
- Port scanner to scan the most used port.
- Available themes.
- Available languages: Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Chinese.
- Traceroute shows the path of the packets that are sent from the smartphone to the destination host.
- IP calculator: this tool calculates network parameters such as netmask, CIDR, IP address range, number of hosts, etc.
- IP location shows the position of the IP address on the map.
- MAC address lookup allows you to obtain the MAC address provider.
- The DNS search allows to obtain the IP address of the domain, mail server, etc. Reverse DNS is supported.
- Network position shows the position on the map of the scanned network.
- Backup / restore data in local folder.
- Speed test: this tool calculates download speed and upload speed.
- Supported anchor mode
- IPv6 compatible with Ping, Traceroute, Port Scan and IP Calculator
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]