Have you ever been bothered by the many notifications you receive every day? Have you ever received a notification and opened your smartphone only to be disappointed by unimportant content? Norg is the solution to these problems. Notification history log organized for you Set only the notifications you need to check immediately as important notifications. (Some apps are set for important notifications by default.) The more notifications you have set as important, the less effective it will be at cleaning up the notification area. Music apps like Youtube Music and Spotify can record a large number of notifications in Norg because they show the media player in the notification area. You can still use the music apps by setting them as important notifications while setting them as notifications to block.
- All notifications are logged in Norg and compactly displayed as Norg notifications, clarifying the notification field.
- You can check the details of the notification by opening the app.
- The sound and vibration of notifications will be cut off and will not attract your attention.
- If you set it as an important notification, it will still stay in the notification area
- If you set a notification to be blocked, it will not stay in the notification area and it will not be recorded in Norg.
- Important notifications and notifications to be blocked can be configured by app, by notification group, and by keyword.
- The number of unread notifications is indicated by an icon in the status bar.
- Recorded notifications in Norg stay with you forever, so you can always remember them later.
- The notification search function allows you to quickly find past notifications.
Required Android Versions : Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]