Completely free and no third party ads in the app (I only post third party ads on the website). Open Source. (Some functions may not be available on all devices as it may depend on camera hardware or functions, Android version, etc.) Please note that I cannot test Open Camera on all Android devices, so please test before using Open Camera to photograph / record your wedding etc :) Expose your camera's functionality: support for scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation / lock, selfie with "screen flash", HD video and more. Convenient remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), automatic repeat mode (with configurable delay).
- Option to take a photo remotely by making a noise, or by voice command "cheese".
- Configurable volume keys and user interface.
- Upside down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
- Overlay a selection of grids and crop guides.
- Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos;
- Apply date and time, location coordinates and custom text to photos; store date / time and location as video captions (.SRT).
- Panorama, included for front camera.
- Support for HDR (with automatic alignment and ghosting) and Exposure bracketing.
- Camera2 API support: manual controls (with optional focus assist); burst mode; RAW files (DNG); slow motion video;
- Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and dynamic range optimization modes.
- Options for on-screen histogram, zebra stripes, focus peak.
- Focus bracketing mode.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]