Oxford Dictionary of Literary Terms Premium V 11.1.544 APK
The Oxford Dictionary of Literary Terms provides clear, concise, and often witty definitions of the most troublesome literary terms, from abjection to zeugma. Now available in a new, completely updated and expanded edition, it offers readers greater coverage of new terms from modern critical and theoretical movements, such as feminism and American poetry schools, Spanish verse forms, Life Writing and criminal fiction. -Selling dictionary includes extensive coverage of traditional theater, versification, rhetoric, and literary history, as well as updated and expanded advice on recommended further reading and a pronunciation guide for over 200 terms. New to this completely revised edition, entry-level web links are recommended. With over 1,200 entries, it is an essential reference tool for students of literature in any language.
- Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
- Keyword search allows you to search within compound words and phrases
- An automatic "fuzzy filter" to correct the spelling of words,
- Camera search searches for words in the camera viewfinder and displays the results
- Use our voice search when you don't know how to write an entry
- Share word definitions through apps installed on your device
- Swipe to delete functionality in Recent and Favorites menus.
- "Favorites" function to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
- "Recent" list to easily review the searched words
- "Word of the day" section to expand your vocabulary daily
- Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
- Split screen support for Android 7 that allows you to use the dictionary simultaneously with other applications.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]