This application will help you to abandon the automatic mode of your cameras that does not do everything and controls everything. For more experienced photographers, you can simplify the setup by doing the calculations for you (/! \ Camera adjustment must be done manually). In any case, it is not a magic application to make beautiful images every time, but it will allow you to find a basic setting to hone and get the best image you create.
- Capture / photograph sunrise / sunset, golden hour and blue hour
- Get sun position, sunrise / sunset time, golden hours, blue hours and monthly calendar
- Capture / photograph the moon according to the phase of the day
- Capture / photograph moonlit landscapes
- Capture / photograph of the lunar eclipse
- Get moon position, moonrise / moonset time and monthly calendar
- Capture / photograph the stars, the milky way without or with star trails (Simulator)
- Capture / photograph the Northern Lights
- Capture / photograph lightning and fireworks.
- Calculate the best setting for a given EV (exposure value)
- Calculate distance or aperture with a flash.
- Calculate the possible magnification for macro photography with a close-up lens or extension tube
- Calculate the size of the print
- lapse of time
- Landscape photo planner and from a drone
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]