Physics Toolbox Sensor Suite Pro V 2020.11.19 APK Paid
Useful for education, academia, and STEM industry, this app uses device sensor inputs to collect, log, and export data in comma-separated value (csv) format via a shareable .csv file. Data can be plotted against elapsed time on a graph or displayed digitally. Users can export the data for further analysis in a spreadsheet or plotting tool. This application also generates tones, colors and a strobe. Visit www.vieyrasoftware.net to see a variety of usage ideas for STEM education. This application includes all the capabilities of the Physics Toolbox Sensor Suite plus the following additional features:
- Periodic movement of the proximeter and timer (timer and pendulum modes)
- Ruler distance between two points
- Intensity of the magnetic field of the magnetometer (x, y, zy / o total);
- Compass magnetic field direction and spirit level
- GPS latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, direction, number of satellites
- Inclinometer azimuth, roll, pitch
- Manual calibration of the light intensity of the light meter by selecting compensation values; moving average
- The color detector detects HEX colors within a small rectangle on the screen through the camera.
- Sound intensity of the sound level meter
- Frequency tone detector and musical tone.
- Oscilloscope waveform (audio) and relative amplitude
- Spectrum analyzer (audio) graphic FFT
- FFT waterfall spectrogram (audio)
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]