Select a scale, mode or chord from the extensive list. These can be viewed for reference or reproduced or repeated. Scales can be played in ascending or descending order, or both. Reduce / speed up the scale. Select a level or create your own level by choosing which scales / chords to focus on. Test your knowledge by reproducing it. Check your progress and earn stars. Select a backing track (mp3, wav, MIDI) from your own music collection, or use the metronome. Choose a key and the recommended notes will be highlighted. Follow the suggestions for which chords to play inside the key. Record and save your favorite tune and play your tune at a later date.
- Piano application to learn scales, chords and how to improvise on any key.
- Learn scales and chords by viewing them for reference or playing them.
- Follow the positioning of the fingers.
- Follow the chord progression suggestions when improvising.
- Improvise for backing tracks or metronome, record and save.
- Highly configurable multi-touch piano, glissando, highlight, note names
- Listen to the best melodies from other players and send your own.
- Scale and chord games to test knowledge. Advance through levels and an area to check progress.
- Play any note and the app will recognize the scale or chord you have played.
- All keys, all scales, modes, chords and root notes available. 1000 available.
- Whithout ads. There are no in-app purchases.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]