Select a scale, mode or chord from the extensive list. These can be viewed as a reference or played or repeated. Scales can be played ascending, descending, or both. Reduce / speed up the scale. Select a level or create. your own level by choosing which scales / chords to focus on. Test your knowledge by playing it. Check your progress and earn stars. Select a backing track (mp3, wav, MIDI) from your own music collection, or use the metronome. a key and the recommended notes will be highlighted. Follow the suggestions for which chords to play within the key. Record and save your favorite melody and play your melody at a later date. Submit your work and see it in the best user song set in a future release.
- Piano app to learn scales, chords and how to improvise in any key.
- Learn scales and chords by viewing them for reference or by playing them.
- Follow the position of the fingers.
- Follow the chord progression tips when improvising.
- Jam with backing tracks or metronome, record and save.
- Highly configurable piano: multi-touch, glissando, highlighting,
- Listen to the best tunes from other players and submit your own.
- Games of scales and chords to test knowledge. Advance through levels and an area to check your progress.
- Play any note and the app will recognize the scale or chord you have played.
- All keys, all scales, modes, chords and root notes available. 1000 available.
- Whithout ads. No in-app purchases.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]