Plenary is a modern RSS reader (RSS feed reader), news aggregator, podcast player and offline reading application for Android. The app has two main purposes: you can follow your favorite blogs, magazines, news posts that you trust, YouTube channels of your choice, podcasts that you like, and more. You can use it as your favorite RSS feed and article downloader app with great user experience. Plenary is ad-free and doesn't track anything you do in the app. Everything the app does, from searching feeds to adding and saving them, is done on your device. All downloaded article and feed data is stored on your local storage.
- Podcast support Stream and download your favorite podcasts!
- Offline reader Download articles or news by adding a URL in Saved section
- Multiple themes
- Automatic feed sync Option to automatically sync feeds at regular intervals with multiple options available ranging from 15 minutes to 1 day
- Restore backup
- Notifications Receive notifications if new posts are added to your subscribed feeds. You can toggle the notification for individual feeds
- TTS (Text To Speech) Other features include full OPML support, online search feeds via feedly API,
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]