This free pregnancy tracker app will help expectant parents stay calm during pregnancy. This pregnancy guide will always keep you informed about the processes taking place in your body, your baby's development, as well as the things that matter most to you now, including a healthy diet. There's also a tracker for everything you need, right down to a squeeze timer for when the time comes. Whenever you feel puzzled and don't know how to act in an unfamiliar situation, launch this app to find answers to your questions. We work hard to create the best information-packed app for expectant moms. Feel free to send your recommendations and suggest new features that we will try to implement as soon as possible.
- Description of your baby's current development.
- Things to pay attention to this week.
- Test your knowledge to see if she is ready for delivery,
- Pregnancy diet. Lots of tips on nutrition, the foods you can and cannot currently eat, and the medications you can take.
- Tips for each week of your pregnancy, from conception to delivery, including exercises,
- Draw your attention to important dates on your pregnancy calendar.
- Checklists for each quarter, editable to-do lists for every 3 months of the quarter.
- List of things to do before birth.
- List of things you will need in the hospital and right after your baby is born.
- Baby due date calculator by conception date.
- Pregnancy countdown calculator. And a nice widget for your desktop that shows your child's current age.
- This app has a smart contraction tracker that will let you know when to head to the hospital.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]