Puffer Privacy Protection & Ad-Blocking V 0.40 APK Paid
Puffer protects you from harmful trackers and malware layered throughout the Android ecosystem with just one click. Puffer acts as a local VPN service for your device, but does not route your traffic to a third party. Instead, the other end of the VPN connection is on your device. From there, Puffer monitors outbound connections against known baddie lists and prevents connections to services trying to track you down. Technical Description: Puffer is a packet-level filter for Android that uses the VPN interface to read raw packets. By registering as a VPN, Puffer can make Android forward raw IP packets to the app instead of the network. Puffer then emulates a network card and performs Linux socket add-on operations, but keeps track of TLS packets.
- Unlike a standard VPN service, your data does not leave your device,
- Puffer is more effective than PiHole,
- We keep track of how many trackers we block, so you can see how invasive your favorite websites are.
- You can use the provided "Live View" user interface to see the connections your device is making to the world,
- None of the data that Puffer handles will be stored or sent to the Puffer servers, this is a totally client-side solution.
- Puffer does not decrypt encrypted traffic, such as HTTPS, it only looks at traffic metadata and patterns to detect bad requests.
- If you want Puffer to always be on and reboot with your phone, you can enable this setting in your device settings.
- If you have problems with any app on the website, please contact me at the developer contact indicated.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]