Get quick access to the built-in Unix command line shell from your Android device. You can use Qute as a command prompt to run Unix \ Linux commands, install bin files, and create shell scripts. The most popular PC commands (ping, netstat, trace, cd, mkdir, etc.) are already available on your device. Qute gives you full access to the system terminal. Now full control of your system belongs to you!
- Start and creation of shortcuts for commands.
- Bash script editor
- Execution of basic terminal commands and available bin files
- List of your favorite commands and arguments
- Autocomplete for commands
- Support of rooted devices
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]