In the file picker dialog, if you click the "+" button, the files will not be copied to Reasily, but shortcuts will be added. It is useful if you manage your books with your own folders. Click "Import" to copy them into Reasily so you can remove them from the download folder later. Open multiple books simultaneously as if they were different applications. You can switch between open books and the list of books with the "recent apps" button on your device. Slide your finger left / right to go to the next / previous chapter or page. The content is in the drawer menu. Display options: sepia / night theme, custom font, margins and line height adjustment, text justification, pop-up footnote position.
- You can bookmark the current chapter, the selected text or the paragraph that was clicked.
- Bookmarks are listed above the table of contents in the drawer menu, so you can create your own table of contents with bookmarks.
- Click "EDIT" to rename, reorder or delete bookmarks.
- Long click to select text.
- Click colors and styles to highlight selected text.
- Long click on a style to set it as default.
- Click the "Note" button (chat bubble) to write a note.
- Click the highlighted text again to display the note or edit the highlight style.
- The font size of the pop-up note can also be scaled using the pinch and zoom gesture.
- Click "Notes" at the top of the table of contents to display the list of highlights and notes in the book.
- "Sync Now": Manually backup and sync highlights, notes and bookmarks to a hidden app folder on your Google Drive.
- "Automatic data sync": syncs automatically. (Professional feature)
- "Import from another EPUB": TRY to import annotation data from another EPUB file.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]