Renamer Pro is a tool that allows you to batch rename all your files from internal or external storage in one single operation. This is an advanced version of the Bulk Rename application. If you are satisfied with it and want developer support, you can buy the ad-free pro version. You have a variety of units that you can use to build the new name format. These units can be customized and placed in any order you want.
- Change uppercase and lowercase Change the name to uppercase, lowercase, phrases or camel.
- Change extension Change the file extension or delete it.
- Add character at position Add characters / words at specified position
- Trim Blanks Removes blanks at the beginning, end, or all occurrences.
- Delete character (s) Deletes the chosen characters / words from the name.
- Delete multiple characters Delete multiple characters / words from the name, separated by commas.
- Delete characters by type Delete all numbers, letters, not numbers or not letters.
- Delete characters at position Deletes a chosen number of characters from the chosen position.
- Remove characters by regular expression Removes characters that match a regular expression.
- Replace characters Replaces all occurrences of the target with the desired text.
- Replace characters with regular expressions Replace all occurrences of the target with the desired text.
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]