Ringtone Maker is a free application that creates ringtones, alarms and notifications from MP3, WAV, AAC / MP4, 3GPP / AMR files. You can set the start and end notes by sliding the arrows along the timeline, pressing Start and End to record the point, or by typing timestamps. After creating the ringtone, there is the option to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the Ringtone Maker should read your contact details and display it in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to someone.
- Copy, cut and paste.
- Fade in / out for mp3.
- Adjust the volume of mp3.
- Preview your ringtone files and assign to contact.
- View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels.
- Set the start and end points of a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface.
- Plays the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and automatic waveform scrolling.
- Play anywhere else by tapping the screen.
- Save the trimmed audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm or Notification.
- Record a new audio clip to edit.
- Delete audio (with confirmation alert).
- Assign a ringtone directly to a contact, you can also reassign or remove the ringtone from the contact.
- Sort by tracks, albums, artists.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]