Custom ROM Manager was designed to simplify the process of installing custom ROMs, GApps, and other zip files and allow users to have more control in the process. It will be: The Pro version allows users to override the default storage locations (detected by the app) and specify the folders where they usually keep zip files, which makes searching for zip files instant. It also allows users to change folder names that would be ignored when searching for zip files. Custom ROM Manager checks the size of a file to determine if a zip file is a ROM or GApps package or some other type of zip file. This way the app is able to distinguish between an actual ROM and zip files related to that ROM (such as firmware, patches, etc.). The pro version allows users to have control over this "size" parameter.
- It has no advertising.
- Allows you to have better control over how zip files are searched.
- Allows you to have better control over how zip files are identified.
- Shows useful actions specific to a ROM / GApp.
- Provides more customization options.
- It has an adaptive user interface.
- It has themes and forms.
- It is faster and much more optimized.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]