Custom ROM Manager was designed to ease the process of installing custom ROMs, GApps, and other zip files, and to allow users more control in the process. It will: The Pro version allows users to override the default storage locations (detected by the app) and specify folders where they generally save their zip files, making searching for zip files instant. Additionally, it also allows users to modify folder names that would be ignored when searching for zip files. Custom ROM Manager checks the size of a file to determine if a zip file is a ROM or GApps package or some other type of zip file. In this way, the application can distinguish between a real ROM and zip files related to that ROM (such as firmware, patches, etc.). The pro version allows users to have control over this 'size' parameter.
- Look for zip files present on your device.
- Identify zip files.
- Manage and select zip files for installation.
- Install selected zip files in TWRP.
- Allows you to discover popular ROMs.
- Show you detailed statistics.
- And I let you do much more.
- Has no ads.
- Allows you to have better control over how zip files are searched.
- Allows you to have better control over how zip files are identified.
- Shows useful actions specific to a ROM / GApps.
- Has customizable user interface.
- It has themes and forms.
- It is faster and much more optimized.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]