Custom ROM Manager was designed to ease the process of installing custom ROMs, GApps, and other zip files, and allow users to have more control in the process. It will: The Pro version allows users to override the default storage locations (detected by the app) and specify folders where they generally save their zip files, making searching for zip files instant. Additionally, it also allows users to modify folder names that would be ignored when searching for zip files. The Pro version shows useful actions on downloaded files belonging to a specific ROM / GApp that you can perform with one click.
- Search zip files present on your device.
- Identify the zip files.
- Manage and select zip files for installation.
- Install selected zip files in TWRP.
- Allows you to discover popular ROMs.
- Show you detailed statistics.
- And I let you do much more.
- Allows you to have better control over how zip files are searched.
- Allows you to have better control over how zip files are identified.
- Shows useful actions specific to a ROM / GApps.
- Provides you with more customization options.
- Has responsive user interface.
- It has themes and forms.
- It is faster and much more optimized.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]