Rotation is a tool for Android to control device orientation. It offers all the modes that Android supports and can be configured according to the applications or various events such as call, lock, headset, charge and dock. It doesn't matter that the app has a specific mode, it completely overrides the app and system settings. Let's try exploring its other useful features. Change application orientation or foreground events with ease from a fully customizable floating header (or notification or tile) available at the top of each task.
- Auto-Rotate On Auto-Rotate Off
- Forced auto rotation Forced portrait Forced landscape
- Reverse portrait Reverse landscape
- Sensor Portrait sensor Full forced landscape sensor
- Start at startup toggle notification notification
- Notification of toasted messages with vibration priority and more.
- Quick configuration to configure the main functions from a single screen.
- Detailed help with easy to understand explanations.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]