Rotation is a tool for managing device orientation. It offers all the modes that Android supports and can be configured according to the applications or various events such as call, lock, headset, charge and dock. Let's try to explore its other features. Use an accessibility service to provide a better experience and force lock screen orientation on Android 8.0+ devices. You will not access the content of the window or other confidential data. Some applications may not function properly if forced to work in certain orientations. Use automatic on / off conditions to use the system settings for those applications.
- Auto-rotate enabled Auto-rotate disabled
- Forced auto rotation Forced portrait Forced landscape
- Reverse portrait Reverse landscape Portrait sensor Landscape sensor
- Forced full sensor blocking current blocking current orientation
- Call Orientation Lock Orientation Headset Orientation
- Load orientation Base orientation Application orientation
- Event priority Customizable event preference in case two or more events occur simultaneously.
- A dynamic theme engine with background functionality to avoid visibility issues.
- Start at boot notification vibration and more.
- Notification widgets, shortcuts and tiles to perform various operations.
- Quick configuration to configure the main functions at the same time.
- Dedicated support section for general troubleshooting.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]