Offroad / Offline navigation application with topographic maps of the whole world (mainly Russian General Staff). For many countries in Africa and Asia, these maps still belong to the best topomaps available. This application offers you map options similar to what you might find on Garmin or Magellan GPS devices. Soviet Military Maps is the perfect moving map app for off-road travel, adventure travel, and expeditions. Are you planning cross-country trips to the Sahara desert or a trekking trip to the Himalayas? With Russian moles you always have a great alternative to other map sources. Beneath the good topography, the maps include many small trails and unpaved roads that are missing from other map sets.
- Bulk download of map tiles for OFFLINE USE (not for Google maps)
- Create and edit Waypoints
- Create and navigate routes
- GoTo-Waypoint Navigation
- Track log (with speed and elevation profile)
- Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, heading, elevation, etc.
- GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
- Search (place names, POIs, streets)
- Customizable data fields in the map view and Tripmaster (eg speed, distance, compass, ...)
- Waypoint- / Track-Sharing (via email, Facebook, ..)
- Import Oziexplorer raster map with OZF2 OZFX3 extension
- Import OpenStreetMaps in vector format (less storage required)
- and many more ...
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]