The average human being checks the phone every 8 minutes, about 120 times a day. Save My Time is taking advantage of this habit. The SaveMyTime time tracker replaces your standard lock screen and asks what you've been up to lately when you turn on your phone. It's hard to stay on track, that's why the Save My Time time tracker helps you keep your resolutions with the goals feature.
- Learn how much time you spend on productive activities like work / learning and how much time is wasted, eg on the go.
- Check your balance between work and personal life for different periods of time
- Filter statistics to discover ideas about specific activities.
- Customize the names, colors and icons of your activities to track what you need.
- Add up to nine activities.
- Set how often Save My Time should replace your lock screen.
- Turn off tracking when you don't need it.
- Divide the time between some activities if necessary.
- Add as many activities as you like and discover even the smallest areas for improvement.
- Don't limit yourself to work and life. Classify your activities in your own way.
- Choose from over 140 icons and 40 colors.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]