With the Screen Mirroring & Sharing app, screen sharing is quick and easy. Enjoy screen mirroring features and cast your phone to TV or other devices on your WiFi network. We have detailed guidelines on how to set up screen mirroring and start effortless screen sharing. Stable and Free Screen Sharing with Screen Mirroring & Sharing App. Cast the phone to a TV or other devices on your WiFi network. Mirroring your phone's screen to TV can come in handy when displaying photos, videos, streaming movies, or playing games. Mirror your phone screen to a TV or any other Android device with a screen mirroring feature! Screen sharing has never been easier!
- Screen Mirror requires your Android device and your target device to be on the same WiFi network.
- SmartTVs may not work as some of your browsers do not support the necessary functions for Screen Mirroring.
- In addition, to share the screen transmitted to television or other devices, an Internet connection is required.
- Screen Mirror requires at least Android 5.0.
- Please note that Screen Mirroring transmits the content of your screen (shared screen), but not the audio signals of your device.
- Screen Mirroring works great with Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Firefox and Samsung MU Series.
- For more information, watch our instructional video on youtube
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.1.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]