Screen Recorder is an application that helps you easily record your screen and take screenshots anywhere. You must go to security, choose permission, permission, Screen Recorder and activate the pop-up window. Follow it, go to Auto start security permission, turn on Screen Recorder. Press the app button recently and look at the Screen Recorder, if the Recorder has not been locked (lock icon on the Screen Recorder), pull down OK You can use quick tiles (screen recorder, screenshot) on the notification panel (from Android 7.0 and higher)
- Support to save a video to SD card or any location you want.
- Record screen
- Take screenshot
- Face camera support (front and rear) during recording. You can double-tap the preview to change.
- Support magic button help to stop, pause and show recording time (for simple magic button)
- Edit overlay function: you can draw notes on the screen while recording.
- Trim video after recording finished or any video is MP4 format available on devices
- Record MIC sound when recording screen video
- Insert logo text, logo image
- Support day / night theme
- Supports quick tiles (shortcuts to the notification panel) for Android 7.0 and higher
Required Android Versions : Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]