Screen Recorder is an application that helps you easily record your screen and take a screenshot on the go. You must go to security, choose the Screen Recorder permission permission and activate the pop-up window. Follow up, go to security Permission AutoStart turn on Screen Recorder Recently press the app button and watch Screen Recorder, if the Recorder has not locked (lock icon above Screen Recorder), pull down OK
- Supports multiple languages: English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Italian ...
- Support to save a video to SD card or anywhere you want.
- Recording screen
- Take screenshot
- Supports front camera (front and back) during recording. You can double tap the preview to switch.
- Magic Button support helps stop, pause and show recording time (for Simple Magic button)
- Edit overlay function that can draw notes on the screen while recording.
- Trim the video after finishing the recording or any video has MP4 format available on the devices
- Record sound from MIC when recording video on screen
- Insert logo text, logo image
- Support day / night theme
- Supports quick tiles (shortcuts for notification panel) for Android 7.0 and above
- Internal sound for Android Q games - Android 10.
Required Android Versions : Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]