Screenshot touch is compatible with Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Multiple Save Folders - This allows you to create subfolders in a categorized manner to group your screenshots. This helps especially when taking a series of screenshots of different screen activities by organizing what is saved and avoiding having to use a file manager afterwards. For example; You may not want Facebook screenshots to be mixed in the same folder with screenshots of your favorite app, game, or home screen. Screenshot touch requires RECORD_AUDIO privilege to record user voice while recording screen. This is a useful feature when creating any tutorial using video from a mobile phone. The sound recording function with the microphone is disabled by default.
- Touch capture (notification area, icon overlay, device shaking)
- Record screen video stream to mp4 with options (resolution, frame rate, bit rate, audio)
- Full scrolling capture of the web page (with an in-app web browser)
- There are two ways to scroll through the capture. One is to share the URL in a web browser and select Screenshot Touch.
- Photo viewer
- Image trimmer (crop ratio, rotate)
- Draw on the captured image (pencil, text, rectangle, circle, stamp, opacity, etc.)
- Share screenshot images with other installed apps (user controlled)
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]