Screenshot touch is compatible with Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Unable to capture secure pages (for example, banking applications) that have LayoutParams.FLAG_SECURE option Media Projection Service is a function of the Android operating system to share screen activity. The screen capture function uses this service, so a confirmation window is displayed to obtain the user's consent. The touch screen capture requires the RECORD_AUDIO privilege to record the user's voice while recording the screen. This is a useful feature when creating any tutorial using video from a mobile phone. The sound recording function using the microphone is disabled by default.
- Touch capture (notification area, overlay icon, shaking device)
- Record screen video stream to mp4 with options (Resolution, Frame Rate, Bit Rate, Audio)
- Full scrolling capture of the web page (with a web browser built into the app)
- There are two ways to capture scrolling. One is to share the url in a web browser and select Touch Screen Capture.
- Photo viewer
- Image trimmer (crop ratio, rotate)
- Drawing on the captured image (pen, text, rectangle, circle, stamp, opacity, etc.)
- Share screenshot images with other installed applications (user controlled)
- Capture options (choose the directory to save, optional subfolders, file format, jpeg quality, capture delay, etc.)
- Persistent notification (optional): This allows the notification to remain always present and cannot be removed.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]