Start with a visually stunning virtual Earth in the palm of your hand - real satellite photos power a live simulation of the day / night, clouds, seasons, sun, moon and more. Then our unique watch and compass track local movements and transitions of the sun and moon. It's everything you need to stay connected to the world you live in. And not just your local time - create a list of locations to display in the world, and now this beauty is a world clock too. See everything at a glance: not just what time it is in other places, but how those times relate to each other. It is the nature of time. Many extras complete the picture: alarms, augmented reality, home screen widgets, live wallpapers, Wear OS watch faces. There is no other app like TerraTime.
- Easily display any location, any date, anytime
- Daylight clock and compass showing sunrise and sunset; twilight and transit times; moon phase, rising and setting
- Multiple watch / compass styles (currently Material, Classic, Wave and Ouroboros)
- Separate time zone data: more up-to-date than your phone has
- The globe and the map represent the shadow of the night side in real time (both on Earth and on the Moon)
- Photorealistic simulations include clouds, city lights, sea ice and more, generated from real satellite images
- The globe and map are fully interactive, using the device's touch screen or sensors.
- AR View plots the routes of the sun and the moon in augmented reality (on compatible devices)
- Clock and globe widgets for your home screen
- Live wallpapers for map and globe in real time
- Use OS watch faces (4 styles), complications (10) and mosaics (2)
- Alarms that you can set for any time zone, or for sunrise, sunset, etc. anywhere
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]