Use the best SD speed test tool! Test the speed of the internal or external storage, SD card! Easy to use even for beginners. Quick tests. After the test is finished, in the Results tab you can check the details like processed data, storage path, execution time or speed. Also, here the application will detect the type of your internal storage (such as eMMC or UFS version ) and will detect the class for the SD card (such as Class 10, UHS-I U1, V10). The important thing is that the application will do these calculations based on speed, so it needs at least 4 GB of data read or written and at least 10 seconds of execution time; otherwise, the result may be misleading. Finally, you can easily share the results with the one-button method.
- Measure the speed of your external (removable) SD card
- Measure the speed of your internal storage
- Verify written data: detection of damaged or false cards
- Read / write tests using several different combinations.
- Custom waypoints
- Show storage type: eMMC, UFS 2.0 and 2.1 or higher
- Show class: Class 2, Class 4, Class 6, Class 10, UHS-I, UHS-II and UHS-III
- Detect type and class of storage
- Supports various file systems such as ext4, exFAT or FAT / FAT32.
- Supports portable and adoptable storage too
- Show storage details: free space, total space, mounting options, device name
Required Android Versions : Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]