SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy. It offers a collection of tools to manage applications and files. No one is perfect and neither is Android. Applications you have already removed leave something behind. Logs, crash reports, and other files you don't really have are not constantly wanted. Your storage is collecting files and directories that it does not recognize. Let's not be here ... Let SD Maid help you!
- Explore your entire device and manipulate files through a complete file explorer.
- Delete superfluous files from your system.
- Manage installed user and system applications.
- Detect files that previously belonged to uninstalled applications.
- Search files by name, content or date.
- Get a detailed description of the storage of your devices.
- Optimize databases.
- Perform app cleaning and delete expendable files, replacing what others may call 'cache cleaning'.
- Detect duplicate images, music or documents, regardless of name or location.
- Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]