SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy. Offers a collection of tools for managing applications and files. Nobody is perfect and neither is Android. Apps that you've already removed leave something behind. Logs, crash reports, and other files you don't use. What you really want are constantly being created. Its storage is the collection of files and directories that it does not recognize. Let's not go here ... Let SD Maid help you! Do a real app cleanup and remove expendable files, replacing what others may call 'cache cleanup'.
- Explore your entire device and manipulate files through a comprehensive file explorer.
- Delete superfluous files from your system.
- Manage installed user and system applications.
- Detects files that previously belonged to uninstalled applications.
- Search files by name, content or date.
- Get a detailed description of your devices storage.
- Optimize databases.
- Detects duplicate images, music or documents, regardless of name or location.
- Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]