SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy. Offers a collection of tools for managing applications and files. Nobody is perfect and neither is Android. Apps that you've already removed leave something behind. Logs, crash reports, and other files you don't use. What you really want is constantly being created. Your storage is collecting files and directories it doesn't recognize. Let's not stay here ... Let SD Maid help you!
- Explore your entire device and manipulate files through a comprehensive file explorer.
- Delete superfluous files from your system.
- Manage installed user and system applications.
- Detects files that previously belonged to uninstalled applications.
- Search files by name, content or date.
- Get a detailed description of your devices storage.
- Optimize databases.
- Perform app cleanup and remove expendable files, replacing what others may call "cache cleanup".
- Detects duplicate images, music or documents, regardless of name or location.
- Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]