This application allows you to create shortcuts to local files and folders, applications, settings, contacts, messages and you can even customize shortcuts from other applications. You can provide your own shortcut title and use many different functions to customize the shortcut icon: use related app icon, crop exported image from external gallery, import icons from file, use external theme icon . The app also supports native widgets, you can create a widget instead of a shortcut. Later, you can change the icon, title, and appearance of the widget. Also, you can organize shortcuts in the Collections database using different methods like hierarchy or labels. Later, you can use the Collections dialogs for quick access to organized shortcuts.
- ability to create shortcuts to local files, folders, applications, settings, contacts and messages.
- use an additional free component to create shortcuts on the switch in some setups and also on the composite mode switch.
- Support for native widgets that can be used as a container for a shortcut.
- ability to reuse already created shortcuts in the History function and add shortcuts from other applications.
- Organize all your shortcuts in the Collections database with the ability to export / import selected shortcuts.
- the system can automatically configure labels for each type of shortcut; for apps, you can also add app category
- Flexible layout and appearance system for File Explorer dialog boxes and collections.
- manage your icon collections and import a new icon collection from zip file (Pro mode required).
- Select images from different Android galleries and rich cropping functionality to create a new icon from the selected image.
- Analyze themes for some popular launchers and provide the ability to use their icons (Pro mode required) and wallpapers.
- The application does not have write access to internal storage or SD card and only works in your private area.
- compatible with tablet devices.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]