Then this is the application for you. With this application, you can get a good idea of the strength of your cell phone and WiFi signal and find out which corners of your office or home are having the best reception. Very few phones do not fully follow the signal reporting standard, especially those related to 5G / dual SIM. . If the signal strength is not updating, this is a sure sign that the ROM is broken and is not a problem with the application. Consider emailing a debug report from the application menu to incorporate solutions.
- 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, WiFi signal meter
- Verification of connectivity
- Speed Test
- WiFi scan
- Home screen signal widgets 6 types including signal, connectivity / latency, network, battery, clock and storage
- RF dBm, channel, bandwidth, link speed, frequency
- Signal recorder
- Network statistics
- Mobile phone towers
- Out of service alerts, low signal and roaming.
- Signal strength of Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) devices
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]